標題: Wholesale Air Max 720 UK &quot
無頭像
DzpyzGc8

帖子 3828
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2141
發表於 2019-6-25 17:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"This is like my only option. I took time off of school and moved my graduation back for a year pretty much just so I could play football and try to play in the NFL,Cheap Nike Shoes From China," Reid said. "So, I didn't really have a Plan B."
He doesn't need one for now. Reid was invited to the Senior Bowl, becoming the first Ivy Leaguer to play in it since 1980,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017, and he had sacks on back-to-back plays. By the time the draft rolled around,Cheap Adidas Shoes, he was fully expecting to be picked at some point — although it was still a special moment when the Lions made their decision final.
At that point,Schuhe Online Kaufen Schweiz, Reid had his sights set firmly on the NFL.
After contributing 34 tackles as a freshman,Wholesale China Jerseys, Reid missed almost the entire 2010 season with an injury — but after two more impressive college seasons, he took a semester off in the spring of 2013,Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale, so he could play as a fifth-year senior this past fall.